- Name: Bobby Darnell, Principal at Construction Market Consultants, Inc.
- Location: Suwanee, GA (Northeast Metro Atlanta)
- Brand of Coffee: I am on a ‘membership’ order via Amazon.com for a dark French roast, single cup. This means I get a box of 80 cups per month, automatically and it is a great deal.
- Delivery Method: Keurig! Yes, I did not believe the hype at first but I am a fan.
- Recipe: I start off with two ‘pink envelopes’ and I pinch the bottom so I am only getting about 1.75 packs. Two is more than I like and one is not enough.Next, it has to be light. I use one and a half teaspoons of a name brand powder creamer that I buy in big containers at my local price club.
- Favorite Container: Depends on the season. I have a fairly robust mug collection so it changes…I am now drinking from a mug I got at a ski resort in Colorado.
- Promotion: Since we know that coffee is the lubrication for churning the wheels of commerce, we are a small business development, sales, marketing and executive placement company for the construction industry.Visit us at www.cmconl.com or our marketing blog www.buildingnewbusiness.com.
‘See’ you at Three O’clock!